quinta-feira, julho 02, 2009

caixote de livros 002

My work began with the labyrinth in 1991 and since that time, my gifts in public speaking, leading workshops and guiding others have been able to come into the world in new ways due to this life-changing practice. Over the years, I’ve come to understand the labyrinth in many ways. I’ve lectured on it as a walking meditation, a path of prayer and a dynamic tool of manifestation. It certainly is a watering hole for the Spirit. The labyrinth meets you where you are, gives you what you need and connects you to an invisible web of relationships that opens you to be of service to others and to the planet. The labyrinth has been a major force of change in my life and I choose to be part of the invisible web of people in service to others and to our ailing planet.

Sem comentários: